Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Christmas SMS

Christmas season is time for us to spread our joy and celebrate God’s birthday. It is also time for us to give and exchange our Christmas gift basket, Christmas cards, Christmas hampers and also our greetings and wishes to someone special to us. The most common way of showing our gratitude and greeting is by sending those Christmas wishes through SMS. Some of those Christmas messages are emotional, inspirational, formal or informal, emotional and funny - which is the most common way.

someecards.com - I'm going to sneak into your house and into your room, then while you sleep I'm going to empty my sack into your socks MERRY SPUNKMAS
If you are looking for Christmas SMS Messages, you can pick some of examples below:


I am so thankful to be given a chance to live in this world.
I know I can do something to make people smile and feel loved.
Merry Christmas!

My life will be miserable without my family.
They are there to guide me whenever I am out of the way towards goodness.
Merry Christmas to all!

Christmas is a time for giving and sharing.
I would like to share to my happiness.
I will smile so that everybody will be inspired.

I am full of gratitude for people who has made my life meaningful.
May you continue to be a blessing to others.
Merry Christmas!


Christmas is a state of mind when you cherish peace and goodwill.
The real spirit of Christmas is to have mercy, love and faith.

Christmas may be many things or it may be a few.
For you, the joy is each new toy;
For me; it’s watching you.  Merry Christmas!

There’s nothing sadder in the world,
Than to awake Christmas morning
And not be a child.

Bells are ringing the wishes of Christmas day
The flying snowflakes send my most sincere
Blessings to you merry Christmas

A Peaceful Christmas and
A happy and prosperous New Year to you,
May we all be seven times better off at this time next year!


If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window,
Grabs you and puts you in a sack do not worry,
I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas

May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year.
Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above.
Happy Christmas

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every christmas card I write,
May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white.Happy Christmas.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Have a great new year.
Hopefully Santa will be extra good to you. Enjoy your holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will not approve any comments with backlinks. Do not waste your time.
However we can add links If you need in a new post.
For that please fill a reply here and we will contact us here
http://greetingcardtips.blogspot.com.au/p/media-kit.html