Monday, December 3, 2012

Best Happy New Year Greetings

You must be cracking your head thinking of the best messages to send your loved ones this coming New Year. If you think that all good messages have already been sent then think again. You will find inspiring, encouraging and sweet New Year messages that you can send to all your friends.
  • Even as the world grows older, I know that one thing remains the same through each New Year. The love of my mum and dad.
  • No matter how many days have passed without seeing each other, no matter how many miles separate us, just like the New Year that is celebrated by all everywhere, our friendship will always be celebrated. Happy New Year.
  • I do not celebrate that I have seen another year in good health. But I celebrate that I have seen another year in good health and with good friends.
  • I pray that this year I get a better job so that you can always get what money can buy. But most importantly I pray that I see your smile every day of the New Year that I wake up besides you. Happy New Year my love.
  • I close my eyes and make a wish upon the stars on this New Year’s Eve. That my love for you grows stronger and I stronger through it.
  • Cheers to a New Year and to another chance for us to get it right – Oprah Winfrey
  • As we embrace the New Year, let us forget the mistakes of the past and make sure that we correct our mistakes. You are the greatest gift that I would ever want and for this, I will be a better person this year.
  • Regrets like old friends will forever be with us. The only difference is that our old friends are not mistakes. Happy New Year my old friend.
Funny happy New Year greeting message
Get the funniest New Year greeting message and send to your friends at no cost. These messages will make you not only laugh but also make your friends laugh. It is the sound of laughter that makes the holiday season more enjoyable. They will also make those far away from you remember the good times that you have had together.
  • This year the Grinch who stole Christmas has decided to steal New Year! Let us stay awake and see to it that he doesn’t!
  • May your smile upon opening this card remain on your face throughout the year. Not only to keep you happy but to also bless anyone that see’s it.
  • Don’t remove the Christmas tree till the New Year begins. I told Santa to make a special visit to you on New Year and bring a whole bag of joy, love and wisdom. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
  • As the New Year starts, let your life be easier, let the starts shine down on you illuminating their beautiful light to light your darkest path. Let the love you feel in your heart double in size and the hate perish from your soul. All the best in your endeavors this year.
  • Happy New Year, oh, wait, that was yesterday.
  • I hardly ever see the difference in a New Year until you start being nice.
  • When spring comes new life is celebrated. Flowers open up and the sun is just right. This is the same that I wish for you and your family this coming New Year. May the year have the warmth that is right for you and let the celebration of life be evident in all that you do.
  • Happy New Year! May the tears of the year that passed be the joys that welcome you into the coming New Year. This is a year of plenty, joy and good health for you and your family!

Online New Year greeting messages

Even as the world grows older, technology keeps growing younger and younger. This is why it is time for to consider using online New Year greeting messages this coming New Year. They are easy to use and you can add anything you want to them. It will be just like making your own New Year card! You can now surprise all your friends with these new cards and make their New Year begin with that new smile on their face. You can add a little twist and add the following New Year quotes to your online cards.
  • Wishing you the best in this Christmas season and may the good Lord grant you and your family all the blessings that you deserve. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
  • What a beautiful day that the Lord has given us! A day of celebration and joy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  • Taking this chance to wish you and your family all the love in the world. And may the spirit of Christmas live in you even after the holidays!
  • During Christmas, I look around and have nostalgia. For the childhood memories are too near. And the gifts so far away. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • This Christmas, take time to really give. Give laughter, joy and memories to all that you see. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • From my heart to yours, may you have a wonderful Christmas and may the year that is about to unfold bring you happiness and joy.
  • Shhhh… don’t tell anyone, but today is Jesus’ birthday and he has invited you to his party. Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year ahead.
  • From my heart to yours, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year ahead.
  • As we start a new year, I will look to you for inspiration. I see the beauty of life in you and so I thank God that I get to see the beginning of a New Year from your eyes.

 Best messages for your New Years greetings cards

Are you looking for great messages to send to your loved ones this coming New Year? Well, look no further. Here are some of the best messages that you can write on your New Year greetings cards.
  • As the New Year unfolds, I pray to be more like you each and every day. To have your strength and your courage.
  • My dear friend. As we embrace the New Year, I pray for all things to change except for one thing. Our friendship
  • My wish to you this year is that of comfort, good tidings, lots of blessings and so much love. Happy New Year.
  • This New Year, I want to love you better, to listen more and to take care of you better. For there is nothing more beautiful than waking up besides you knowing that this is a New Year.
  • It is always a New Year when am with you.
  • Do not think me weak for telling you that I wish you a good year ahead. But think me weak for falling in love with you every time you smile.
  • I would have wished to propose to you this New Year’s Eve, but the thought of proposing to a young love on a day when the world gets older put me off.
  • Great is our friendship. I will forever cherish it. This is why I wish you nothing but the best this New Year. Because it is the best that makes us fonder.
  • A wise man once said that we must learn from the past in order to get to the future. As we embrace the New Year, learn from the mistakes of the past year but do not welcome them to your home this year.
  • Hey there. It is me again. Wishing you a fun filled New Year just like this card has filled your heart with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will not approve any comments with backlinks. Do not waste your time.
However we can add links If you need in a new post.
For that please fill a reply here and we will contact us here
http://greetingcardtips.blogspot.com.au/p/media-kit.html